Published on Sep 29, Hyper reality paradigm for the third millenium.
- D&R - Kültür Sanat ve Eğlence Dünyası.
- Nobuyoshi Terashima (Author of HyperReality).
- Kabe Academy!
- (ebook) HyperReality - - Dymocks.
- Wen die Götter küssen: Roman (German Edition).
- Hände weg von Mississippi (German Edition).
SlideShare Explore Search You. Submit Search.
HyperReality: Paradigm for the Third Millenium
Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare. Like this document?
HyperReality: Paradigm for the Third Millenium - Google книги
- The Clock Struck One.
- HyperReality: Paradigm for the Third Millenium - Google книги.
- Precedent: Book Three: Covenant of Trust Series.
- Einblicke in die Montessori-Pädagogik. Der Erziehungsbegriff aus der Sicht Maria Montessoris (German Edition)!
- The Buddhist View of Life after Death.
- SUCCESS QUOTES ULTIMATE COLLECTION: 500+ Quotations and Sayings To Inspire And Motivate You.
- Locations where this product is available!
Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Upcoming SlideShare. John Tiffin studied they way HyperReality would create a new communications paradigm. Together with a stellar list of contributors from around the globe who are engaged in researching different aspects of HyperReality, they offer the first account of this extraordinary technology and its implications.
This fascinating book explores the defining features of HyperReality: what it is, how it works and how it could become to the information society what mass media was to the industrial society. It describes ongoing research into areas such as the design of virtual worlds and virtual humans, and the role of intelligent agents. It looks at applications and ways in which HyperReality may impact on fields such as translation, medicine, education, entertainment and leisure.
What are its implications for lifestyles and work, for women and the elderly: Will we grow to prefer the virtual worlds we create to the physical world we adapt to?